Thursday, September 16, 2010

Oh.

It's coming soon already. So soon.

I can't help it, dates kinda haunt me. I remember what I was doing one year ago, one and half years ago, at that time and that place. But well, I suppose as I grow older, I'll have more of other significant dates to take note of and slowly I'll forget/hold less in significance.

This Saturday I'm going to the Royal Melbourne Show! Apparently it's like lots of stuff, kinda like a carnival of sorts, with rides and food and things to see! Woooo! Singapore should have this man. Think what I appreciate most here is the interesting weather, green landscape, pretty blooming trees, weekend/artsy markets and events like these! Not to mention people who are extremely friendly and willing to help.

SM got me hooked on a show (watched on computer) like finally! Sungkyunkwan Scandel! Hahhaha. It's pretty interesting.

Time to keep in peace. Inner peas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment