Friday, November 26, 2010

I mean

Ahh. What's new?

Are you what I need?

Hols have been gooooot (: One of the best times of my life when I get to live how I want to, enjoy and take in things anew. Travelling for these two weeks have been an intense workout, cuz I'm climbing mountains like once every two days. Steps, inclines, mountains, mud puddles, the sea, rocks, pebbles, you name it, I've got it.

Man I REALLY should have asked for that guy's contact. Araraghghghg. Gawwwd.

The trip has been a test of my thinking as well. As to how to deal with people, to show tolerance, come to a compromise etc. Many a time each of us may wanna do our own thang you know. Plus good food isn't always available, but we did go frugal! I haven't had good music in two weeks omg the best I can come up with is singing to myself or trying to harmonize with my SPY group. Hahhaa.

Each person had his own special song to go along.

This trip was also a test of disconnecting myself with the virtual world. Which also meant lesser communication with those overseas. I think I've become slightly different. Just by talking to friends online I get a very pleasing feeling :D pleasant feeling, pleasing, whatever. It feels like I'm looking at things differently now. An attempt to show more patience? A horizon broadened? Hm.

I learnt lots of new stuff on the trip, about different plants, berries to eat when one is stuck in the wilderness, different types of trees and the best type of weather to see them in, interesting facts about animals (wombats rule by far!), met different people etc.

By today 3 of my floormates have moved out. I miss Nik's toopid antics and good food and Charlie's 'Hey YY how's it going?' greetings. Ohwells. People come and go. At least our paths crossed once.

Frantic packing going now.. but I'm at a good progress. I just have TOO MUCH to bring back to Sg, who knew that I could own so much :D 1 more month! Nothing feels warmer and better than friends who tell me they're waiting to see me again and hang out and do stuff ((: Just about nothing. It tells me that friends are really significant and they stick around.

You know, if you're so busy, don't bother. Obviously I'm not good enough motivation if you can't do something simple yeah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment