Wednesday, July 14, 2010

+ something new

Hahha three days have been gone! Fast.

Okay, yah I emo-ed on the plane once I sat down and it started to take off. And I cried while reading the stuff I got (so sweet, I couldn't get any sweeter myself!) and then tried to calm down and cried some more and then went to watch a movie and then fell asleep. Flight was okay but didn't sleep much. Thank goodness for the car so afterwards we went ard shopping and I cld snooze!

My room's pretty neat and set up now! Hahah. Man. It's really almost like creating a brand new space of yourself. Heh! It's next to a lake and once I step out there's really strong wind most of the time! The kitchen's pretty clean but there are few ppl in my level for now. Now I'm also not that crazy about taking photos yet cuz whaddya know, there's a whole year for that (:

There was orientation briefing plus a free lunch and this evening a free pizza party! More for international students to get know each other. Hahah. So interesting to talk to people! There are like HongKongers and Malaysians and Thais and stuff! Tho i noticed Asians tend to stick tgt and Caucasians to their own. o_o

Usually, just a smile and everything else goes. Better still if you speak a common language. Hahah! So lovely to speak Canto again.

Leaving does bring out the oddest in people sometimes.

I can totally imagine Joel's expression after knowing that I was entering the gates earlier.. Q5 took a cab to the airport to get there just in time! Ohmygosh. It's amazing. I dont' know about them, but I know it in myself that I was super happy and touched. And all that stuff written in cards and all! (: To me, probably one of the best gifts you can give someone is your time and yourself. And it never hurts to let someone else know how you feel about them, esp if its positive.

When the feeling's mutual, I love it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment