Friday, July 9, 2010

Because i wuv you (:

Woohooo!

I don't know how I really came up with this blog name, but ohwells! New start, new blog, new friends, everything new! Though it's a darn good thing I'll be bringing some part of Singapore with me over. Hahahs.

I daresay I'm pretty lucky to have such good friends, odd people to listen to me talk rubbish without being exactly very specific about what I'm saying, friends willing to accomodate me and do what I want, chatty Badriah to fill up my space. So many misses I'm gonna have! And it's been pretty long since I last blogged because somehow I just ran out of juice of what to say, perhaps.

I love the holidays I had and am having - plenty of time to sleep in, have breakfast at a leisurely pace with my grandma, appreciate her cooking, chatting with her, spending time as and how I want to, meeting up with friends and taking crazy pictures, getting free neoprints haha, and so much more! Familiarity is probably the lost key when I go over. But still! It's bringing a part of me and leaving the rest to be discovered.

I've grown - and I'll keep growing. There's so much more to learn and experience. I hope when I come back I'll get to do stuff like LaserTag, paintball, whitewater-rafting, more holidaying in Taiwan, Philippines?, Laos and lead my fulfiled life. Excitingness! Nonetheless I might sometimes think of what I have here in Singapore, but I'm sure I'll keep myself occupied such that I won't be homesick! Another idea to keep in mind is to bring my grandma to Cameron Highlands!

2010 does really seem to fly by. World Cup is almost ending, it's mid-year already, and what do you know, pretty soon I'll be back! Heehehhe. Time to make the most of it - my adventure of a lifetime!

It's the little things that make me - the little actions, the sacrifices that I may see but not mention there and then, the feeling of warmth we have.. I believe that if I love you, I would have told you or shown in some way or another. Perhaps it's the pre-flying blues. But I really really love you, and I'm not afraid to say that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment