Friday, October 8, 2010

Hooked

Now that I've made muffins through pre-mix once, I'm hooked! I just wanna buy pre-mixes and dump them into the oven then eat them! Muhahahha. I need Sg food dosage sooons ooooooooosososnnnnnn..

Done with one presentation and one report today! Thank goodness. Though it's not as hectic in NYP, but I kinda feel I'm lacking abit of time. Maybe it's the many factors like the ever-changing weird weather, the lack of good solid food aka familiar food and more.

Mum just said she hasn't stepped into JP since I left! Ahahahha da power of moi. Well I shall go back and make her happy and eat all the restaurants in JP! Woots!

You know, what really makes me wanna go back is the fact that I have people welkoming me back. Maybe I fear too much. I alr made dates with some friends soooo I'll get to see them in the short timespan that I'm around! Am seriously thinking of staying in Msia slightly longer for CNY.. maybe kajiao my grandma abit and finally, properly learn how to make those biscuits and tarts! *slurps*
Oven-baked chicken wings sometime ago.. realized meat here tastes different.. raw-er than those back home. Ohh! I'm so gonna eat yam basket, claypot tofu, lemon chicken, sambal kangkong zhi char when I go back!

Ever since I went for picnics/chillouts on the grass last year I've been looking for specific spots to do so. Even when overseas! I like it when the trees provide shade and yet the grass isn't too full of insects lol. In Sg a slight breeze and less humidity would be good too! Here everything is so dry, when I pull off my clothes I always hear static in my hair. AND at night, when I use the fleece blanket I can see sparks! Chio huh.


That's my favourite spot at the Grampians hostel - Tim's Place. It's got this really super nice den with TV, books, games, comfy chairs and all it needs is a heater! So we spent our nights watching movies and chilling out. Met a group of Msian students studying at Monash on our 2nd night too, and they're a really nice bunch! Saw 'em e next day at Pinnacles Climb but too bad we didn't take photos or anything together!
The last one was a lazy Sunday afternoon at the lake - warm sun, green grass, lots of work to do, what else? Hahhahaha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment