Sunday, October 3, 2010

Go Fluffy!

Shiokness! Nice weather, sun's out and I'm on a mat by the lake outside the hostel soaking in.. homework. Hahha! But whatever lah. Super nice to finally go out without wrapping myself in 6 layers and thermal underwear. Lol.

Sometimes I like solitary moments like this but you know, I'm too far apart. Everybody's somewhere else. I know, people tell me to make new friends. I have made new friends. But its still different. It's not like I grew up here, met everybody I know for many years here.

Last Mon-Wed I went up to the mountains at Grampians! It's super shiok, I love climbing those rocks to get to the peak. And I still wish I could have more time to enjoy the process, stop and take in the air and the views. Stop and think about where I am, my position in this universe, my spot in this world.

I love my stuffed toys more after watching Toy Story 3. There's a TOTORO in there, did you seeee???

I know. When I'm back, I'll look back in time and wish I could have these moments forever. The carefreeness, the thrill of exploration, the excitement of immersing in new cultures, the meeting of new people, the virgin firsts I'll be getting. Many a time we don't know it till we lose it. But I'll make sure I realize mine.

Recently I've started collecting more figurines/pieces of furniture. I wanna build a pretty house. Or I wanna prettify my house. But should I go to the expense of large pieces of furniture? It'll be troublesome to ship, especially if I have no space now, won't it?


It's when you don't allow previous things to break you. It's when you continue to hope, and to act on that hope. It's when you continue to spot beauty everyday. That's when you live life.


That's my new favourite dog breed I saw in a petshop! Lhasa Apso. Too bad Singapore isn't a practical place for big dogs. Haha. The name itself sounds cheem already.. like some brand of some sort.

I have everything I need, now I just need someone to share it with (:

0 comments:

Post a Comment