Monday, August 16, 2010

Excitingness!

Meet Owlet.


Owlet visits the knitting.

Owlet meets Totoro.
Totoro: I must be taller than you! *climbs onto packet drink*

Owlet takes a look.


Owlet goes for a drive in Totoro.


Before

After!


Muahah! I forsee my life becoming more and more filled with fun stuff and of course, schoolwork! This Sat I'm going to MOUNT BULLERRR to see the snowww! Fingers crossed, I want everybody to keep safe. Time to build a snowman yo!

And this Sunday I'm gonna explore a new shopping centre! New because I haven't been there hahahahah so yeps. Valleygirl! Wakaka. Waiting for winter sales and jacket sales. Haiii.

This week I've got some stuff to hand up and next week there's a poster presentation too! Gotta make it boomz! I've got a funny lecturer who comments on something on me almost everytime he sees me, like previously it was my nails and today it was my hat. That's not the point, but it made me realize it's either I'm not paying attention or I can't get the Aussie slang.. yet. He spoke to me and after 2 seconds I was wondering why my classmate and him were staring at me. Apparently they were like waiting for a response but ohwells. Hahhaa..

I bought my owlet finally! Like after what, three weeks? 2nd time I went Sunday Market, saw it but didn't buy, 3rd it rained, 4th the stall wasn't there. Mans. Ooohhh and I'm like having to plan when I can drink bubble tea! Cuz I haven't seen any good bubble tea stores nearby (why don't they have one in school?) and travelling to town takes at least an hour. So I'm gonna chow some bubble tea next week!

I made bobochacha and it's yummy! Man. I'm really glad I got my household training wayyy before I came. So now even chores seem easier and anw I only have one room and a spot in the kitchen to bother about. Luckily I've been used to doing laundry, getting food and stuff. Grocery shopping is becoming a major part of life! Never knew food was so fun! Hahhaha. I need to improve on my stuffed mushrooms tho, maybe add more spices or something for it to be more fragrant.
The weather nowadays is nuts. Weekend it was reaaaallll good, esp for going out and shopping and buying food. So you don't have to worry about cold wind in your face as you're bothering about something else. But today! It was freeezing mad! Heard it was 9 degrees. It'll b like that for the next couple days with rain I suppose. Brwar. Just when spring's supposed to come.

I did pilates tonight and sometimes I feel its good for stretching muscles but sometimes I feel it's just nonsense of something. I havent made up my mind as to what to think about it. Rwar. Mans and the weather or something always leaves me hungry. I always want to eat/munch on something. I've got chocolate cake, biscuits, tea, more chocolate, chips, fruits and that's a whole lot! Luckily my kitchen is quiet so I kinda have the place to myself, abeit with a few people around. Oompha. A bowl of laksa/tomyam would still do good now.

I've been thinking of travelling! Well thinking is always good. At least it gives a more long term goal in mind and I can slowly jio the people or see who's interested. Yiiipsss! Hehehhh. Aussie is a good place to start with yo, with friendly people, nice skies, bright stars at night and interesting places to go and see!

I need/want to eat (fun to list down for now): Laksa, chicken rice, curry fish head, CHARKWAYTEOW, tomyam soup, fish noodle soup, nasi lemak, teh-peng (oh man I miss teh-peng), bak ku teh, Prima Deli waffles with kaya, Ya Kun french toast, teh-oh peng, steamed fish, fried kangkong with sambal chilli, chilli crab and mantou, DIMSUM, fried carrot cake, cheecheongfun.. the list will go on. I'll think of more and add as I go. Haha. Man, you really gotta experience being away to miss it; I can hear friends telling me they're envious and they wanna be here!

I might just treat myself to a salmon steak if the time and money are right.

0 comments:

Post a Comment