Wednesday, August 25, 2010

It's real

I tell you, it's real. Surreal.

Time here passes wayy too fast. It's already week 5 of school and just 13 weeks in total for this sem!

No I don't feel good. It's supposed to be a happy time. But what's a happy time when you've got the environment but not the people you want with you? This is craaaazzzzy. It's a good experience but I don't need green grass blue skies if I don't have who I want.

Well. I know I gotta treasure my time, but I'm human and I'll make allowances for such moments. This weekend I'm going to the craft fair muhahaha! Thank god for being able to keep in touch with the other side of the world through Internet. Wonders of it! If not I'll probably be eagerly waiting for a letter that arrives once every 3 months by zee Silk Road. Or the whatever sea.

Being over there it might seem like it's mundane, you're doing the same old things over again, but lemme tell you; I'm not you. I don't know what you have for breakfast, what interesting things you see on your way out, whether you met a new friend etc. When I say I went out skiing or have been to a brand new shopping area that's humongous I just wanna share. I just wanna tell you what is it like over here and the new experiences I'm getting. Happiness ain't happiness without sharing. Maybe it's the distance, but I kinda feel like I've lost something here. That's also probably why someone can just stop sharing like that. Maybe it was in the past when mentioned about trying harder, but you can't exactly try harder when you're more or less talking to a brick wall. It'll really be good to know the little details. The little bits that make up the big picture, that make up you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment