Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hmm

You know sometimes I'll just get a sudden push to blog or write or pen down my thoughts. Of course with computers it's faster than writing, but nothing beats reading a book and thumbing through the pages. Which reminds me, I have two new books to read! Hehhh.

So today we went to city to ExtraGreen (interesting name yo) and booked our Mount Buller trip! Woohoo! Skiing and snow for the first time in my life! Will definitely keep safe and not anyhow run about haha. Which reminds me, and gets me thinking again.

There are times in life when you just wanna share this particular moment with someone/some people and it's not possible. Like how I can't determine who I'll be with right now. Having little moments like remembering salsa dance, the talks of backpacking and road trips, bits and pieces of life serve to remind me of the past memories I had and shared with important ones. As in theory that we learnt, it's the subscribing of meaning to a certain item, that carries the weight of the significance to us and is different to everyone. I used to recall bus numbers I took and think about them when I saw the bus passing by, or shopping centres would make me think about my after-school hours spent there. And such..

I don't know if I'm missing something, but perhaps now is a time when I'm thinking about what I'm doing (always been thinking anw) and whether there's actually more to do. I'm afraid I can't tell when exactly is my flow of happiness until I do a recall and think yeah, compared to other moments those were the really good ones. Time can heal but scars can also remain and there's a reason why they're there.

Oh and I bought new earrings! They're my δΈ€θ§ι’Ÿζƒ…。Muahahha. And I saw these OWL CERAMIC figurines at Harvey Norman!! So cuteee!! But they're like what, 9.95 each?? Haii. Am gonna look for my wire owl figurine tomorrow at the Sunday Market, dunno if it'll still be there. Perhaps I shall go crazy before I fly back and buy the cutest owls to display at home! Muahahha! Owl collection!

Why owls? I don't know. I've had fascinations for stuff different from other people as long as I've known. I like owls, sheep, giraffes and cows for soft toys/displays. I don't know if the stuff I do/like is considered odd/quirky but sometimes people do tell me I'm different. Some tell me I'm hard to figure out while I thought there are many more people harder to figure. I'm told I'm random but that's just really that I'm thinking lotsa stuff inside my head and if you knew every aspect of my life you'll know why that happens. But it's good, because I have found people who appreciate me as I am although we all have our shortcomings.

Haa. See? By reflecting on this I'm already thinking. Why do people say all that? Hmmm. It really gets you going about how others view you because you being yourself you probably can't tell. And by the way I reconnected with some people, I learnt it never hurts to give a compliment to the person no matter how minute or small it may seem.

0 comments:

Post a Comment